Friday, June 4, 2010

Welcome

Hi all

Welcome to my first attempt to blogging.
This blog will consist of telling about my day on your farm that is situated in Southwell, near Grahamstown in the Eastern Cape in South Africa. We have been on the farm for 3 months and so much has happened.
There will sometimes be posts about the animals on the farm and the funny things that happen around the yard, and there will be posts about my daughter Jade so suffers from severe Cerebral Palsy, and her life on the farm.
So for now welcome to the Jordaan family life on the farm and all the feathered friends in our lives.
All my love
Hannelore Jordaan

1 comment:

  1. Hi Annelore,
    I'm pleased to meet you. I'm really interested to read about your life on the farm and particular in your feathered friends because I had a very dear and special feathered friend. I wonder how your bond is with them.

    Not so long ago also I started a blog and I know (in my case:) the first step is the hardest.
    So, I wish you much success with your blog!
    I will be your first follower.
    Very kind to send all your love, I receive it with joy.
    A hug from
    Fran

    ReplyDelete