Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ouma went to heaven

Hi all
Well as you can see on the header Ouma is no longer with us. The morining did not start well as Jade was up at the worst hour, i was tired and not in the best of moods. After a long try in getting her to sleep i went to go look how Ouma was doing and i could not find her.Looked every where but nothing. Hubby did not take his phone to where he was working so i had to walk up in the ice wind to go ask where she is. That was when he told me that she had passed on. I walked all the way home crying. She was fine yesterday and looked ok. She is in a better place and hope that she is happy and pecking away at all the good chicken food in the Chicken coop in heaven. Further more i went for a long walk with the dogs to another part of the farm and found another place where there must have been a house. I found a perfect of tea pot, with only a small hole at the bottom. The rest of the afternoon i has a rest while Jade slept, and as i sit here i am not looking forward to the long night ahead. Having a child with a disability is getting me down today and making me cross with everybody and everything. But i am sure tomorrow is going to be better.
Have a great day
Love Hannelore

3 comments:

  1. Oh Hannelore, what a sad news! Actually – maybe it's better so that she passed away so quick. She seemed to feel better you said, so probably she didn't suffer.
    My heart is with you dear girl.(:
    I can imagine how you feel right now: deprived from sleep and worrying about Jade. I can comprehend that you are feeling down Hannelore, but don't give up! I hope that all will turn out for the better. Actually life isn't fair! There can go so much wrong during pregnancy and it can have such a great impact on ones life. I hope you don't mind that I ask you this sensitive question? Has the problem started during pregnancy or did it happened during birth?
    I hope you will have a good, long and quiet night and if it can comfort you: I will be thinking on you and your family.
    Hey that's great that you have found a new treasure and this time an almost perfect one!:):) Looking forward to see it.
    Here it's time to go to sleep right now Hannelore.

    Feel my arms around your shoulder!
    Sleep well!
    Hugs
    Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fran
    Thanks for the kind words, had a good nights sleep and my batteries are charged and ready to go! To make a long story short Jade had a stroke in my tummy, without me knowing. I had a great pregnancy and only the next day of her life did the doctors pick it up. Nothing was shown or wrong during my pregnancy. I am not a negative person in general, but when i am tired i do get down, but thanks to friends like you and my family i am strong and will take on the world.
    Thanks for being a good friend.
    Love
    Hannelore and Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a misfortune Hannelore, it happened without knowing it. It must have been a real disillusion for you and your family to discover it. As I said before: you may not underestimate what they sometimes can achieve.
    Consider this: the happiest people don't have the best of everything they just make the best of everything. I'm sure you can do that Hannelore. You have it in you! I know it by the way you talk about Jade and your husband, the animals and nature. You always speak about them with so much love.
    If it can comfort you take a look at this video.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3NgzQ9Pcsg&feature=player_embedded

    If you need a shoulder to lean on I will be there for you my dear friend. You can count on my support.
    A very warm hug
    Fran
    PS: and thank you for being my friend!

    ReplyDelete