Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sorry for being so quiet!


Hi all
Sorry for being so quiet these last few days but i have been busy with Jade and had to go to Grahamstown twice in a row. Went to the Grahamstown Festival again and had to do the monthly shopping. Today i went and after 6 and a half years the Goverment has at last granted me free medication for Jade. Man i really thought that it would be a fight, but i must say it was done in about an hour. Man i am so glad, and now i am on a role and will be applying for Jade's grant in the next month. Thanks to my nanny that looks after Jade, she knew were to go and what to do, so i am so lucky to have her.
Furthermore all is well with all my feathered friends. Rocky has moved in well, and has a girlfriend. I think it is love. Lady is still on the eggs and doing well. Not much news but as soon as i do have i will share all. Still not sleeping well, but i am getting used to the little hours and i am fresh and brushy tailed in the morning.
Adding a photo of Rocky so you all can see.
Keep well and safe and happy
All my love
Hannelore

1 comment:

  1. And me, sorry for being late. Hey that's good news that after such a long time the government has granted you free medication. I know these medicine can be very expensive. I'm glad for you that it turned out so well and that you have such a good nanny. I cross my fingers that you also will receive Jade's grant. It's good that there exits such a provision.
    I hope you will get a good night sleep very soon! Take care Hannelore, see you!:)

    ReplyDelete