Monday, July 12, 2010

Hello all!




Hi all
Sorry for being so quiet but the internet has been slow these past few days and have been giving me grey hairs.
Well all is well on the farm, the chickens are happy. I put in 3 new nests today as i will be getting a few more this week. This week it is the week for lady to hatch those eggs and i hope she will make me a granny soon. Finished my first pot a few days ago and make two more with broken tiles in. Just waiting for it to dry as it has been raining here, and i forgot to put it in the garage. You will see in the photos the one i finished i planted some cacti that i found on the farm and the other one is for a tree for the stoep. The other photo is of them in the sun not finished yet. Today i sent my hubby to town to go get cement colouring so that is the new thing i will be trying, by putting in colouring in the cement. Lets see how that comes out. Jade at least slept after that long haul of no sleep, but last night she did it again, but lets see how things are going to go tonight.
Well let me get going need to go cook supper and feed the chickens and do what needs to be done.
Keep well
All my love Hannelore

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful result Hannelore, you are a very handy lady. They really look very pretty. I have never seen such pots before!
    How good that you could sleep well for a few nights, i will cross my fingers for the next days!

    ReplyDelete